Monday, April 12, 2010

WD 1T External Hard disk drive

Yesterday, I went to Guang Hua, Taipei, to buy a new hard disk drive. At first, I didn’t plan to go there, but to Nova Computer Store at Taipei Main Station. After visited several stores, I found out that the price is about 3,100 NTD, more expensive than the price my friend told me before.

Then I decided to go to Guang Hua instead. Yup, the price in Guang Hua is much cheaper, almost all stores sell with price about 2,850 NTD, and then I found this one store which sells with price of 2,800 NTD. Without thinking much longer, I decided to buy the hard disk drive at this store.

It is WD 1 Terabyte external hard disk drive. It provides a software for smart backup and storage (it installed a virtual CD drive that stores the software). What’s more assured is that it offers a three-year warranty (well actually I wouldn’t stay at this town that longer, but it’s worth noted).

The actual size of the hard disk drive is 930 GB, and I think it’s quite enough to store all my multimedia files :)

1 comment: