Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

It's Easter now, so I'd like to say Happy Easter to all of us. May God bless us. Compare to my Easter experience last year, today I didn't come late :)

Since I didn't got any real Easter egg today, I'll give you another type of "Easter egg" :)

To do this, you'll need an Open Office application suite. I'm using version 3.2.0.
  1. Open a new spreadsheet
  2. Type "=game()" at the cell and press Enter, the cell will display "say what?"
  3. Now type "=Game("StarWars")" and press Enter again
  4. A new window for the game will be opened
  5. Have fun :)
After playing you might feel like playing it again. Well, repeating the same procedure will give you a funny response, the application will say "oh no, not again!" :) So you need to close the Open Office application (along with the quick starter at your task bar) and start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment