Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution: Current State

I don't know why, but it just came into my mind about nine (yes, it's nine!) new year's resolutions that I made on the very first day of this 2010 year.

I'm trying to count how many of them have been realized or at least being attempted. Well, though the progress is not aggressive I'm happy to say that all of them are being proceed. Some is 50% done, the other is still 30% done, but at least they're all started to improve day by day (well at least week by week). I don't want to make a speculation, or even planning an "alternative" resolution in case of some of my resolution are not able to be achieved (on time). All of them are important, so they're all have to be achieved. Though I still have 8 more months to go, I realize I couldn't waste my time again.

So I have to focus to speed up the progress. Stop at doing unproductive activities. Eliminate procrastination spirit. And just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment