Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beef Hotpot at Shida

This afternoon, my friends and I went to hotpot restaurant at Shida area, Taipei. It’s not far from our place so we went there using bicycle, and it took only 15 minutes to get there. From the main road of Shida night market, turn left at the 7-11 intersection, just walk a little more and there the restaurant is. I don’t really know the name of the restaurant, but it’s with an ‘8′ written in its name.
There are lots of hotpot choices, but I ordered beef hotpot because I just like beef :) What’s nice about this restaurant is the price is not too expensive, all food is in the range of 100 – 130 NTD. Better yet, you can take as much rice as you want, and also take as much ice cream and cold tea as you like :)
For the range from 1-10 (where 10 is the most delicious), I give this restaurant a score of 7.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment