Saturday, April 5, 2008

You just need to improve

A week ago, I went to Samosir Island, an Island that is located on Toba Lake, the greatest lake in Indonesia. It makes Samosir has lots of beautiful landscape.

But don't be surprised if you found that not much tourists visit there. Yeah, I've heard lots of excuses explanations that it's all started because of Monetary Crisis Indonesia had back on 1997. But you just can't make it always as an excuse, Indonesia is not at crisis now, well at least compared to 1997. I think what you need is to revitalize your human resources, train them to behave nice to tourists (I found a very good example of this, when I went to Wisata Hotel at Pangururan, no one was came to serve us, even though there are three of the Hotel staff sitting there just watching tv), and the most important thing is to speak English.

Yes, you can get your glorious days back, you just need to improve your human resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment