Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nadapdap Family Tree from Si Raja Batak (The King of Batak)

Still related with my previous post, now I'll write a family tree for Nadapdap descended from Si Raja Batak. So, here it goes:

Si Raja Batak -> Raja Isumbaon -> Tuan Sorimangaraja -> Tuan Sorbadibanua -> Silahisabungan -> Sondiraja -> Rumasondi -> Ruma Bunga-bunga (Raja Parmahan) -> Sinabutar.

Sinabutar had three sons:

  1. Doloksaribu

  2. Sinurat

  3. Nadapdap


It means, whoever girls with a family name Doloksaribu, Sinurat, or Nadapdap can be proud because they have a pariban (I'll explain about this later) like me :D

2 comments:

  1. i am salute of u sir. U really care about Batak, especially your family tree. (or u care about that after living in Laguboti?? :-D )
    Aniway, have you found your Pariban Sir?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter when did I start caring about Batak, the most important thing is that I do care about Batak :)

    Yup :)

    ReplyDelete