Tuesday, April 22, 2008

About my top three tracks at LastFM

There are only three songs that I listened most currently at LastFM, they are:

  1. Big Mountain – Only One.

  2. Juges Trio – Holan Ho.

  3. GrooveBandit – Rindu.


The first song is about a guy who's really mad about a girl that he wanted to do anything to show her that she's the only one who stole his heart away. Besides strong in lyrics, the music is also cheering because its genre is reggae.

The second song is in Batak language. I don't know the exact meaning of the lyric, but I'm sure it has the same theme as the first song.

There's nothing special about the lyric of the third song, but it sure has a lovable beat and a fine tune. I usually play this song to accompany me while I sleep very late at night.

If you're interested to hear the song, just google it or search in multiply [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment