Friday, April 18, 2008

A Motivation

Today I got a visit from my seniors at FMIPA UI. Well actually I've never met them at campus, because they graduated long before I entered FMIPA UI, but I knew them from our Christian Fellowship mailing list in which I'm one of the moderators. They're husband and wife. The husband graduated from Department of Chemistry and the wife graduated from Department of Biology. The husband has just graduated from his Doctoral study at Tokyo University and came to this village (Laguboti) to visit his parents.

They were in my campus for about two hours, and almost all the conversation are to motivate me. One of their words that I'll always remember is "keep on trying". Yeah, I've almost lost my faith and start giving up, but their motivation is such a relief for me. This can be applied to all aspects in my life. I'll keep on trying. Thanx Bang, thanx Kak.

4 comments:

  1. oh yang kemarin itu yak sir..
    emang apaan sih motivasi yang mereka bilangin sir ??
    could you share it to us ??
    *siul - siul*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the people who are in teh canteen ya Sir!!!

    “keep on trying” also sir...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Okta Sihotang:
    Yes, I've written it in my post. Other motivation statements are quite personal so I didn't write it there.

    @Jontri:
    Yup, the point is, be persistent and never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. duch senangnya yang dapat motivasi.. ;)

    ReplyDelete