Sunday, July 13, 2008

Afternoon Jogging

Today I felt so bored (you may think that I'm easily get bored, well not really, but it is normal considering the place where I stay is very draggy) that not even a fabulous movie can cheer me up.

So I decided to do a little workout, jogging. At first I planned to jog from my campus to Laguboti, but then my friends warn me that the road is unsafe because lots of cars passing through in a high speed. So they suggest me to jog from YTP Arjuna until Gasaribu village. And so the jog started.

[gallery]

The above pictures are what I saw when I was jogging. In the left and my right side there are rice fields spreading as far as I my eyes can see. The third picture is the condition of the road where I jog, not too smooth but still fine.

I thought that it'd take only 30-35 minutes to travel all the road, but it took 90 minutes for me to travel and back to my campus, very exhausted but I kinda enjoyed it. For the next jogging, I plan to go to Lumban Binanga, they have a very beautiful view out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment