Friday, July 11, 2008

About Imagine Cup 2008's Winners

I just read a news in detik.com titled Inilah Para Bintang Imagine Cup 2008. Indonesia is great, I talked to myself. I tried to search more information about the winners of Imagine Cup 2008 directly from its website, and I found no winner from Indonesia for the 8 categories contested. What the f*ck?

But then I scrolled to the bottom of the page and found an (additional?) award for Rural Innovation Award, and there was the team from Indonesia. Is this detik.com's definition for stars?

7 comments:

  1. What do you think about Indonesian team sir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehheheee.. kirain dah mantap kali.. :P
    Tapi dah lumayan lah itu pak, dari pada gak sama sekali ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biasalah Indonesia, melebih-lebihkan. Tapi tetap membanggakan kok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, boleh request gak sir? Sory klo oot ya sir.. hihihihihi... :mrgreen: Boleh nongol di blogroll sir gandhi gak?

    ReplyDelete