Saturday, July 5, 2008

Activities during Academic Holiday

My campus is in holiday now, but it's only for the student, the staff (lecturers, administration staff, etc) are not. Pity me :(

Even in this holiday, I still have lots of "homework" to do:

  • PI Del's Entrance Test program that will be held on 9th July 2008

  • Job Training supervision

  • Final Project supervision (now in collaboration with supervisor from I*B - not this one :))

  • Course preparation for the next semester


Beside that homework I have several matters to do:

  • Reading books (There are several book that I've started but has not been finished yet)

  • S****r S****l

  • A******g S*********p

  • etc (suddenly I realized that almost all my plan is quite confidential so I think it'll better for me to stop writing about that, heheeh)


Several matters listed above are the implementation of my mindmap (previous post).

Alright then, I hope that I could accomplish all that I've planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment