Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wedding Daze

Been busy lately, work's overloaded, demand was so high, so I just have to stop writing for a while.

To gain new spirit I entertain my self with a movie titled "Wedding Daze". Its genre is Romantic-Humorous-Drama. It's a story about a guy, who've just lost his fiancee-to-be in the day of the proposal. After that, the guy felt terrible and always thinking about his late girlfriend. Until one day, when he and his friend took a breakfast at a restaurant, his friend asked him to stop thinking about his late girlfriend, open his eyes, and find a new girl. Then the story goes, he saw the waitress in the restaurant and he suddenly asked the waitress to marry him, and the girl said "yes". And that's where the story begin!

This movie is easy to follow, full of humors, and lots of lessons about love. One of my favorite quote is

"And I think love can be instantaneous and insane"

Well, who knows when love will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment