Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Error 2739 While Installing OpenWorkbench in Vista

The internal error 2739 popped up while I'm trying to install OpenWorkbench in my MS Windows Vista Home Premium. It seemed that there's a problem with the JavaScript runtime. I googled for the workaround of this problem and I found one. I just need to re-register the jscript.dll library. So I ran my Command Prompt using Administrator privilege (right click on the file and choose Run as administrator) and typed "regsvr32 jscript.dll" and it's solved.

2 comments:

  1. [...] post by gandhim Related ArticlesInstalling Photo Explosion in VistawxPython Installer on Windows Vista?Quit [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] techpaul wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptThe internal error 2739 popped up while I’m trying to install OpenWorkbench in my MS Windows Vista Home Premium. It seemed that there’sa problem with the JavaScript runtime. I googled for the workaround of this problem and I found one. … [...]

    ReplyDelete